Several people have proactively volunteered to help at the CHASA Spring Walk on Sunday, 19th May! Thankyou ?
We can really use as much help as possible to make this year go as well as last year did – if any Mums, Dads Grandparents, friends or (big) kids can spare an hour or more to help on the day, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sign up sheets for Volunteers and Donations of Baking will be outside the school gates from this afternoon.
Here is a guide of area we could use your help would be greatly appreciated:
- Setting up/ packing up – from 8-10am/ after 12-1pm
- Registrations/ information – Shifts from 9.30-12noon ( *peak time 9.30-11am)
- Cooks & serving food drinks – Shifts from 9am – 12noon
- Cake Stall – Shifts from 9.30-12noon (*Year 6 & older children welcome to assist adults)
- Donations of baked goods to sell on the day are happily accepted on the day (or deliver to Helen Taylor the evening before)
- If your baked items are vegan or allergy friendly, kindly leave a note with your goodies so we can point this out to our customers ?
- Please have your name on any tins/containers so they can be returned to you
If you have any questions, please contact Helen Taylor on Mobile: 0737 6622255