Dear Parents, Carers and Children,
We are really looking forward to seeing everyone back and welcoming our new starters in school tomorrow.
We know that some children and parents are going to be very excited and others will be very nervous; this is completely understandable. We would like to make the goodbye process as quick as possible as this will make it easier on your child (and you!) Staff will be present on the playground to help make sure the children enter safely into school. Please follow the one way system when dropping your child/ren to help reduce congestion on the site.
Some further reminders as follows:
- Please stick to your time slots to support our social distancing measures for dropping off and collecting:
- Class 1 and Class 3 – 8:45am and no later than 8:55am
- Class 2 and Class 4 – 9:00am and no later than 9:10am
- Children where there are siblings in both drop off slots – 8:45am and no later than 8:55am
- Class 1 and Class 3 – 3:15pm and no later than 3:25pm
- Class 2 and Class 4 – 3:30pm and no later than 3:40pm
- Children with siblings in both collection slots – 3:30pm and no later than 3:40pm
- As normal, please phone us on 01347 821767 to inform us if your child is unwell. If s/he or anyone in your household has COVID symptoms, please organise a test as soon as possible and notify us of the results.
- If your child is unwell whilst at school, we will contact you to ask you to collect them. If they are exhibiting COVID symptoms, we will ask you to organise a test for them.
- It is particularly important that if your child is unwell they do not attend school as we have a child in school who is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment and consequently has a compromised immune system.
- If there are any updates to your child’s medical conditions, please let us know.
- We will provide stationery for your child; just make sure that s/he has the essentials – a water bottle, coat, and PE kit.
- If your child would like to bring a packed lunch in from home, please ensure this a healthy lunch – and please remember no nuts!
- No parking will be available outside school – not even for quick or late drop offs. Please use the Sports Hall.
Please be patient and understanding as we welcome back the whole school and learn the new routines. We can’t wait to see you!
With best wishes